Where Middle Tennessee Shops For Effects and Pedals
One of the Southeast's Largest selection of new and used pedals
MXR M101 Phase 90
The MXR Phase 90, the wildly popular phase pedal, has found its way into the rigs of guitarists as wide ranging as Eddie Van Halen to Dave Grohl to Josh Homme to Nancy Wilson, as well as countless other discerning guitarists looking to add a touch of shimmer to solos. The Phase 90 also provides smooth, watery effects to chords and muted strumming. Not just confined to guitar, the Phase 90 fares equally well on bass, keyboards, or vocals.
- Simple, single knob operation
- Wide range of sounds
- Works well with guitar, bass, keyboards, and vocals
- Knob varies speed from subtle to fast, watery warble
- Battery operation or with optional AC adapter (sold separately)
MXR Wylde Phase
Zakk Wylde uses the Wylde Phase effects pedal to add dimension and dynamics to his legendary blazing solos and razor-sharp leads. Use the single Rate knob to adjust the speed of the warm analog phasing from a slow grind to a jack hammering pulse; or use it as Zakk does, at the 9 o'clock position for a slow, burning sweep. Best heard on songs like "Overlord" and "Parade of the Dead."
- Add shimmery velocity to lead licks, or add swoosh to chords
- Works well with bass, keyboards, and even vocals
- Heard on Zakk's legendary blazing leads and solos
- Limited 2011 run
MXR M68 Uni-Vibe Chorus / Vibrato Pedal
Add the unmistakable sound of the classic Uni-Vibe effect to your pedalboard with the MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato pedal. It's one of the most recognizable electric guitar effects ever, with a warm, undulating tone that's incredibly addictive to play through.
Plug the MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato into a tube amp set to its breakup point, and you've got tone that'll make anyone take notice.
- Reissue of the classic Uni-Vibe electric guitar effect made popular in the '60s-'70s
- Wide range of effects between the chorus mode (dry signal and pitch-shifted signal) and vibe mode (pitch-shifted signal only)
- Easy to add to your pedalboard thanks to the compact design
- Your tone won't be affected while the pedal is off thanks to true bypass switching
- Easy to dial in with the simple three-knob interface
MXR M-173 Classic 108 Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
Guitarists of all styles, from Hendrix devotees to garage rockers and stoner-metal fanatics, will dig the familiar late-Sixties/early-Seventies crunch delivered by the MXR M-173 Classic 108 Fuzz. Dunlop has taken the guts of the BC-108 loaded Fuzz Face, placed them in a more pedal board-friendly shape, and added the modern conveniences of a battery door, optional AC operation, and true bypass with LED. The M-173 pedal's Buffer switch eliminates the audible oscillation caused when some wah-wahs are placed in front of a Fuzz Face. The Classic 108 Fuzz Pedal comes in a heavy-duty Phase 100-sized box with a sweet hammer-tone turquoise finish.
- Pedalboard friendly
- Optional AC operation
- True bypass
- Heavy-duty casing
- Hammer-tone turquoise finish
MXR A/B Box M-196
MXR's M196 A/B Box switcher pedal lets you send your sound where you want it. A single input for your electric guitar, acoustic guitar, keyboard - any instrument with an audio output - feeds three separate outputs. Outputs A and B are controlled with individual footswitch buttons and can be on simultaneously, sending your guitar to different amps, while LED indicators let you know what's going where. The Throughput is always on and is great for your tuner or sending a dry guitar signal to a DAW for re-amping in recordings. Quality built and reasonably priced, add the MXR M196 A/B Box switcher to your pedalboard!
- Route your signal to 2 footswitch-controllable outputs
- Always-on throughput for your tuner or DAW
- LED indicators on A and B channels let you know where your signal is heading
- Use for guitar amps, multi-zone PA switching, accessing tone generators - the possibilities are endless
MXR M80 Bass D.I. +
Be prepared for any gig with the MXR M80 Bass D.I.+ preamp pedal. From wedding gigs to rock shows to studio sessions you'll be ready to lay down the low end. Dedicated clean and distortion channels give you tone-shaping flexibility and classic sounds. Multiple outputs make the M80 Bass D.I.+ perfect for multi-amp setups, running to the PA, or for studio sessions. A built-in noise gate keep the M80 silent between notes. Whether you are using it as a distortion pedal or as a full-blown preamp/DI, the MXR M80 Bass D.I.+ has the killer sounds you want from your bass.
- Compact dual-channel bass preamp pedal
- Clean and distorted channels
- Defeatable and adjustable noise gate
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
MXR CSP101SL Script Phase 90 Pedal
Add an MXR Custom Shop Script Phase 90 to your pedalboard and instantly transport your tone back to the early days of rock, when shimmering chords and warbling leads were giving creative guitarists the fuel they needed to redefine modern music. True to the specs of the original Phase 90 model that MXR made up until the late '70s, the Script Phase 90 gives you both the expansive headroom and exceptional clarity that made this such a popular effect, plus the warmth and smoothness those old circuit designs were known for. Top it off with an original orange paint job and script logo, and the only way you can tell the original apart from the reissue MXR Custom Shop Script Phase 90 is the handy status LED.
- The classic sound of the original '60s-late '70s Phase 90 stompbox reborn
- Classic phasing effect with the headroom, smooth warmth, and reduced midrange swell of the original
- An ideal phase pedal for anything from metal to jazz
- One knob gives you control over a wide range of phase effects from mild to crazy
- Vintage orange paint and traditional script logo add classic touches
- Modern LED status light lets you know when the effect is engaged
- Also sounds great on your bass guitar
MXR FET Driver Overdrive
The MXR M264 uses op-amp and FET stage circuitry to put tube amplifier tone and response at your feet. Use the drive control to dial in just the right amount of amp-like distortion - from barely there to the wait-for-it crackle of a tube amp on the edge! The Hi/Lo EQ controls give you power to define the tonal path your sound will take and you can engage the high cut if you need a little warmth. True bypass and a roadworthy metal chassis make the MXR M264 FET driver pedal the one you need.
- 100% analog circuitry for tube tone without the tubes
- Simple controls make dialing in the tone you want effortless
- Rugged, all-metal chassis for years of pedalboard residence
- Powered by 9-volt battery or optional power supply (not included)
MXR DC Brick Power Supply
The MXR DC Brick power supply is the perfect way to power your midsize guitar or bass pedalboard. The simple and compact DC Brick power supply provides enough power for 10 of your favorite stompboxes, without hogging your pedalboard. Eight 9V outputs and two additional 18V outs provides clean power to each of your pedals, without the sag and starvation you get with a budget system. There are even LEDs onboard the DC Brick, which warn you in there's a short on the line.
- A rugged, reliable, and compact pedalboard power supply
- Powers 8 x 9V pedals and 2 x 18V pedals
- Short Circuit Protection gives it a stable working mode
- 8 x red LEDs clearly indicate short-circuited pedals
- All power distribution cables included
MXR Il Torino Overdrive
If you're a knob-tweaking tone freak, the Il Torino Overdrive effects pedal's smooth, organic grit will make your ears smile and your fingers happy. Thanks to its controls (including a highly-flexible 3-band EQ), you can shape the Il Torino Overdrive's sound to suit your carefully-constructed signal chain. Speaking of sound, the sweet, touch-responsive saturation and natural-sounding compression provided by the Il Torino Overdrive's MOSFET technology feels amazingly lifelike, much like the gain structure of a classic tube preamp.
*** This product has a few small blemishes on the outer casing, but works perfectly fine. If you have any questions on this product, please feel free to message us! ***
MXR M-104 Distortion +
The MXR Distortion + pedal gives you magical classic distortion tones from a road-tough, pedalboard-friendly unit! The Distortion + bridges the realm between overdrive and over-the-top fuzz tones, making it an essential element of your tonal toolkit. It's amazingly easy to dial in your favorite tones; simply tweak the Distortion knob to get the amount of crunch you desire, and use the Output knob to get the volume level you want. Add tasty character to your amp tones or push out serious retro pedal crunch, with the Distortion + pedal!
- Powered by single 9V battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC adapter (sold separately)
- Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass
- Red LED indicates on
- Output knob sets total output gain
- Distortion knob adjusts ratio of clean signal with distortion
- Compact, tough metal enclosure
MXR M148 Micro Chorus
You're going to love this chorus effect! At first glance, the Micro Chorus may seem deceptively simple. But when you get your hand on that single knob, you'll soon realize that you can dial in a wide range of stellar analog tones. This '80s reissue gives you everything from watery shimmers to intense warbles. The Micro Chorus also features an old-school bucket-brigade system, so you get fat analog tones and the sort of sound quality you've come to expect from MXR. By the way, it's also a true-bypass pedal, so you can count on pure guitar tone when the MXR Micro Chorus is switched off.
- Compact chorus effect pedal
- All-analog circuitry with bucket-brigade technology
- Offers a wide range of rich chorus textures
- True-bypass circuitry keeps your tone intact
MXR M135 Smart Gate
Say goodbye to the noise in your guitar or bass rig with the MXR M135 Smart Gate pedal! The M135 Smart Gate lets every nuance of your playing through, thanks to its intelligent gate speed. When you're holding a chord, the M135 Smart Gate reacts slowly so your sustain is never cut off. Get into fast palm-muted fury, and the M135 Smart Gate snaps into action, adding incredible definition to your playing. And three operation modes let you pick the best setting for the sound of your rig. That's probably why it's the go-to noise gate pedal for Zoltan Bathory from 5 Finger Death Punch, and Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance. Cut out the noise and keep your tone, with the MXR M135 Smart Gate pedal.
- Noise gate pedal for electric guitar or bass
- Intelligent gating means the gate reacts slowly when you're holding sustained notes, and faster when your playing speeds up
- Variable threshold lets you control how much gating is taking place
- Three operation modes: Hiss for high-frequency noise, Mid for noisy guitar amps, and Full for wide-range signals and bass rigs
MXR Tap Tempo Guitar Effects Pedal M199
The MXR Tap Tempo Switch is a great way to control the tempo of many different delay and modulation effects units. Its tip/ring configuration works with any instrument or pedalboard cable to connect easily to your pedals. It comes in a tiny housing that will sit snugly between the other pedals on your board. And it is built extremely ruggedly to take years of stomping without being damaged.
- Footswitch to control the tempo of delay and modulation effects
- Accepts 1/4" tip/ring cables
- Built rugged
- Small size fits well on pedalboards
MXR M300 Reverb
The MXR Reverb pedal delivers six evocative reverb types in a compact, low-noise, stereo-capable pedal. The expression pedal input allows you to blend between two different setting configurations for mega creative performance potential. Best of all, the delay trails mode lets the reverb effect fade out when you switch the pedal off, instead of cutting off the reverb abruptly.
- Reverb effects pedal for electric guitar
- 6 reverb modes: Plate, Spring, Epic, Mod, Room, and Pad
- Use optional expression pedal (sold separately) to manipulate the Blend control
- Trails Bypass mode preserves your reverb tails
- Operates in either Mono or Stereo mode for interfacing with different gear
- Includes ECB003 9V power supply (this pedal cannot be powered by a battery)
MXR M291 Dyna Comp Mini Compressor
The MXR Dyna Comp Mini compressor effects pedal is the most convenient take on one of the most iconic comp pedals in history. The Dyna Comp's squash is legendary, and now you can get that same tone in a pedal that takes up nearly half the pedalboard real estate as the original. The Dyna Comp Mini's "metal can" CA3080 IC chip is the same as found in vintage Dyna Comps, offering a transparent tone with low noise. And you'll find an attack button to select between a slower or faster feel.
- Dyna Comp compressor with a miniature size
- Standard control layout of Sustain and output
- Attack button chooses between a fast and slower attack
- "Metal can" CA3080 IC chip sounds transparent and lowers the noise floor
MXR Custom Comp Deluxe
The MXR Custom Comp Deluxe is built from the finest components available and designed with a blend of modern and classic compressor technology. At the heart of this pedal resides the legendary and rare CA3080 metal can IC that delivers increased dynamic range, greater transparency, and quieter operation.
Call for more information
In addition, the MXR Custom Shop design team included RF suppression components for interference-free operation, and Sensitivity, Attack, Output, and Low controls allow for fine tuning of your compressed sound. Combined with switching and heavy duty pots, the MXR Custom Comp Deluxe will provide years of high performance live and in the studio.
MXR M-177R Flanger Effects Pedal
Back by popular demand, the MXR M-117R Flanger creates a variety of wild sounds from dynamic jet plane or cool space effects to short delay, chorus, and vibrato. You have complete control of the filter so you can sculpt the sound you want. Back off the Width setting to zero to disengage auto-sweep, then use the Manual knob to physically place the effect anywhere along the frequency spectrum! Use with guitar, bass, keyboards, and vocals.
The M-117R effects pedal has 4 knobs and a footswitch. The footswitch toggles the flanger effect on/bypass (red LED indicates on). The Manual knob selects the frequency center of the effect when auto-sweep is disengaged. The Width knob at zero disengages auto-sweep, but when you rotate it clockwise, it increases the total phase sweep of the effect. The Speed knob modulates rate of effect. The Regen knob feeds the effect back onto itself at adjustable intensity, increasing the total phase effect.
Powered by battery or Dunlop ECB-004 AC adapter (included.)
MXR M134 Stereo Chorus Pedal
The MXR Stereo Chorus pedal adds that extra "something" to your guitar's tone, animating your strummed passages, and widening your power chords in that shimmery way that only chorus can. You can set this pedal's Rate and Width controls to your liking, and then dial in the level of the chorus effect using the Intensity knob. Convenient Bass and Treble controls let you further sculpt your tone by EQ-ing the modulated frequencies. Sounding great in mono, you can also use this pedal's stereo outputs for an even huger, anthem-like sound. Plus, a cool Bass Filter button can keep your low end intact while your guitar's high frequencies sing with the MXR's Stereo Chorus tone!
- Footswitch toggles effect on/hardwire bypass (red LED indicated on)
- Intensity control adjusts overall effect level
- Rate and Width knobs tailor chorus tone - from subtle and sparkly to lush and watery
- Bass and Treble knobs EQ the modulated frequencies only
- Bass filter button leaves low end intact
- Stereo outputs for a huge tonal spread
- Accepts two 9-volt batteries
- Can be powered by Dunlop ECB-004 18-volt AC Adapter (included)
MXR M-103 Blue Box
The MXR Blue Box takes your guitar signal, fuzzes it up, then duplicates it 2 octaves down. You control the output and the mix between the dry signal and the effect. Using it 100% wet is quite an experience, but more recognizable sounds appear as you dial in more dry signal. The Blue Box is known for having a chaotic personality that can make each session a totally unique experience!
- Power: Single 9 volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC adapter
- Controls: Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass (red LED indicates on)
- Output knob sets total output gain
- Blend knob adjusts ratio of dry (clean) with wet (effects) signal
MXR Micro Amp +
Sporting the same gain knob interface and circuitry for up to a 26dB boost with the addition of a two-band EQ to finely mold and shape the boost, the MXR Micro Amp + marries MXR's reliability with a keen eye for detail. Designed in MXR's Custom Shop and part of a re-release of some of their most iconic pedals, this effect is built to last the years, whether on the road or in your basement.
Call for more information
MXR Booster Mini
The MXR Booster pedal combines the tone-enhancing front end of the Dunlop Echoplex preamp with the boosting power of the MXR Micro Amp. Now you can drive your amp to breakup with the Booster's +26dB of added gain, controlled by the Volume knob, then sweeten or subdue your treble end with the onboard Tone control. The MXR Booster is handy enough as a standalone boost and EQ pedal. But where it becomes invaluable is for tone stacking: drive the Booster into your favorite fuzz or overdrive to let loose new layers of sonic mayhem.
Call for more information
MXR M193 GT-OD Overdrive
MXR's GT-OD Overdrive pedal offers everything you want from an overdrive - like warmth and smoothness - without adversely changing your tone. The controls are easy to manage and make it incredibly easy to find the tone you're looking for. Within the GT-OD you've got access to everything from classic rhythm tones with excellent clarity - there'll be no muddiness here! For leads, you'll get harmonically-rich tones that sustain for days. This is one of the most responsive overdrives you'll find - and the GT-OD is only from MXR!